Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Huntsman Declares,demands civility towards obama.Fuck them both #tcot #tlot #teaparty

RRD:Huntsman,aping Obama by announcing his candidacy where a previous,revered,president declared his(Lincoln for Obama,Reagan for Huntsman),has declared that we must "respect" Obama.I went through this bullshit with Mccain,and I will not go through it again with Huntsman.
Huntsman will not get the nomination.
His candidacy is stillborn.
It is dead.
Kaput.It is a rotting,festering,maggot infested corpse.
I am not going to declare that I will,or will not,vote for him,because if,by some miracle,he gets the nomination,the election is over.Obama will walk into a second term.
And,frankly,I have better things to do with my time,(and life),than to waste it pretending that unserious candidates will be elected.My time would be better spent laying the moral and philosophical groundwork for the defense of individual rights.

Huntsman is Mccain without even the personal,martial courage.
He is a joke.
The fact the the psuedo-cognescenti are clueless & brain-dead,about this means nothing.

http://spectator.org/blog/2011/06/21/huntsman-declares

Posted via email from fightingstatism

No comments: