Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dear Ann Coulter:STFU about #Romneycare,on second thought,just STFU #obamacare #2012

RRD:I used to devote page after page responding to this "jews-need-to-be-perfected-&-we-should-forcibly-convert-muslims-to-christianity" creature over at TownHall.
I think I'll be more succinct:
You're a hypocritical bitch Coulter.
You're a liar.
You're a political whore.
You have no values,no principles,& no beliefs.
You are nothing.
You have only succeeded in illustrating what will happen to what is left of the GOP if Romney becomes President.
Thanks for crystallizing the issue.
Romney goes down in 2012.
Pray to the God whom you claim to believe in,that he goes down to Gingrich or some other Republican,because if he doesn't,I will do everything I can to tear that fraud to pieces,so that he goes down to Obama.
Still think it's "safe" to bet on Romney because ”he can get the base & the independents”?
Don't.
He'll lose significant portions of both.
I will not vote for him.
And I am not alone.

Ann Coulter: “Three cheers for RomneyCare” « Hot Air

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/02/01/ann-coulter-three-cheers-for-romneycare/

Three Cheers for Romneycare!


http://m.townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2012/02/01/three_cheers_for_romneycare/page/full/

Posted via email from fightingstatism

No comments: