Sunday, September 23, 2012

#Iranian girls defend themselves from ”morality police” #iranelections #womensrights

20031_1352206768256_2280537_n

‘Immodest' Girls Beat Up Iranian Cleric - Middle East - News - Israel National News

http://www.IsraelNationalNews.com/News/News.aspx/160143#.UF1pN-XCtHh

”She startled the cleric with her feminist reply, “Cover your eyes.” He stood his ground and repeated the warning, and the girl and her friend teamed up to promptly hurl insults at him and then followed up with a few kicks while pushing him.

“I fell on my back on the floor ,” Beheshti said. “I don’t know what happened after that, all I could feel was the kicks of this woman who was insulting me and attacking me.”...


Never underestimate the power of a woman.

Posted via email from Americans for Freedom in Iran

No comments: