Thursday, March 22, 2012

I'm not Sophie,Hewitt,and I'm not voting for Romney #2012 #teaparty

One of Two Men Will Be President in January, 2013: Which One Do You Support? - Hugh Hewitt - Townhall Conservative Columnists

http://townhall.com/columnists/hughhewitt/2012/03/21/one_of_two_men_will_be_president_in_january_2013_which_one_do_you_support/page/full/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084707/quotes


SS officer : [to Sophie] You're so beautiful. I'd like to get you in bed. Are you a Polack? You! Are you also one of those filthy communists?[walks away]
Sophie: I am a Pole! I was born in Cracow! I am not a Jew. Neither are my children! They're not Jews. They are racially pure. I am a Christian. I am a devout Christian. [the officer comes back]
SS officer : You are not a communist? You are a believer?

Sophie: Yes sir, I believe in Christ. SS officer : You believe in Christ the redeemer?
Sophie: Yes.
SS officer : [looks at Sophie's children] Did He not say... "Suffer the children, come unto me?" [Sophie remains silent]
SS officer : You may keep one of your children.
Sophie: I beg your pardon?
SS officer : You may keep one of your children. The other must go away.
Sophie: You mean, I have to choose?
SS officer : You are a Polack, not a Yid. That gives you a privilege, a choice.
Sophie: I can't choose. I can't choose!
SS officer : Be quiet.
Sophie: I can't choose!
SS officer : Make a choice. Or I'll send both of them over there. Make a choice.
Sophie: Don't make me choose! I can't!
SS officer : Shut up! Enough! I'll send them both over there! I told you to shut up! Make a choice!

Sophie: I can't choose! Please! I can't choose!
SS officer : [to an officer] Take BOTH children away! [Sophie clings on to her son while the Nazis take her screaming and crying daughter away from her]
Sophie: Take my little girl! Take my baby!

RRD:I'm not Sophie,Hewitt.
"Robert!How can you compare voting for Romney etc...."
No,I'm not EQUATING the two,I am simply pointing out that Mr.Hewitt takes his manipulative little arguments from the Nazis & illustrating the idiocy of the argument that I will be responsible for Obama's victory if I DO NOT VOTE FOR EITHER CANDIDATE.
Those who vote for Obama will be responsible for his election.
Those who vote for Romney will be responsible for his.
On a related note,isn't it odd how I and other "dead enders"
are at one and the same time:


1.Statistically irrelevant ”purists”


2.The people who will be responsible for Obama's victory if,we don't vote for Romney.


We are at one & the same time,both fanatics who are destroying the GOP and yet we must not leave the GOP or we will be to blame.

I know a con game when I see one Hewitt,& a con-man.
You,Hewitt,and other lying scum,have long promoted the man who will make "the conservative case for the individual mandate".
If you and other rancid pieces of garbage succeed in getting your little Etch-a-sketch toy the nomination,you can kiss my vote goodbye and say hello to a third party.

I don't bluff.
I helped defeat Mike Castle.
I will not hesitate to vote for Gary Johnson,or skip the Presidential portion of the ballot.

Posted via email from fightingstatism

No comments: