Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My responsa to a Rockfeller Republican re:"Holding our nose,& voting for Romney"

Romney_health_signing_608

RRD:I posted this comment:


The PJ Tatler » Why ‘Anyone but Romney’ Voters Should Hold Their Noses and Think Big

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2011/10/31/why-anyone-but-romney-voters-should-hold...


"I'm relieved to hear this,it means that you won't need my vote on November 4th.Which is good,because you will never get it.I,for my part will be starting a third party,because if, after his support for the Individual Mandate(on the state level),and Cap and Trade,Romney gets the nomination,then you can stick a fork in the GOP,because its done.It would never rise to anything other than Democratic Party-lite.And we do not need "anyone but Obama".I went through this "electibility" nonsense with John Mccain in 2008.I will not pretend that a conservative "just can't get elected",the truth of the matter is that Rockefeller Republicans don't want Romney because "he can win",they have routinely supported RINOS like Crist and Castle & Dede Scozzafava & Bennett.This isn't about "electability",its about the ideological direction of the party."


Photo of Romney & Democrats signing Obamacare.

Posted via email from fightingstatism

No comments: