Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Is it time for S.Carolina to go rogue & put the breaks on Romney campaign? #2012 #tcot #tlot #teaparty

Romney_health_signing_608

RRD:I am not endorsing any of the current GOP candidates.
Absent a dark horse(John Mackey?John Allison?) ,I will skip the Presidential section of the general election ballot,(but I will vote in the Senate and Congressional elections).
I cannot,in good conscience,endorse any of the remaining candidates.
But I can endorse something else:slowing Romney down.
There are two reasons for this:


1.Unlikely as it is,there is a possibility of a dark horse emerging.
(Jindal has been floated fn1)

2.As Palin has noted(fn2);it provides us with time to vet the candidates more throughly.And who knows what might emerge?

So I would encourage the voters of South Carolina to put the breaks on the Romney express.Now.

Footnotes:

fn1.

Late entry dark horses: Bobby Jindal? | RedState


http://www.redstate.com/realquiet/2012/01/06/late-entry-dark-horses-bobby-jindal/


fn2.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/01/17/palin-if-i-had-to-vote-in-south-carolina-i-would-vote-for-newt/

Posted via email from fightingstatism

No comments: