Monday, August 16, 2010

YouTube - Mass Wedding[Rape] Organized By Hamas in #Gaza 450 girls 6-9 years old. #Womensrights #p2 #tcot #humanrights

RRD :Question will Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf condemn Hamas now?
..."June 18, 2010, New York City on WABC, Aaron Klein interviewed the Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf and he said, "Do you agree[that Hamas is a] terrorist organization?"
RAUF:  I'm not a politician.  I try to avoid, uh, he issues of... Uh, the issue of the terrorism is a very complex...uh, question, and, um, I'm a bridge builder KLEIN: But... But I'm asking, though - RAUF: Aaron? Aaron KLEIN: Is Hamas a terrorist organization RAUF:  My work -- my work -- I've defined my work as bridge builder.  Do not...  I do not want to be placed neither will be accept to be placed in a position of being put in a position where I am the target of one side or another"...

Hamas's Mass rape :

Posted via email from theneointellectual

No comments: