Saturday, January 12, 2013

Imprisoned American pastor tells family of death threats, torture in Iran Fox News #ccot #jcot #iranexecutions

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01/10/american-pastor-facing-threats-death-from-iranian-court/?test=latestnews

...” An American pastor who has been imprisoned in his native Iran because of
his Christian faith has been threatened with death, according to his family.
Saeed Abedini has been imprisoned since September, when he returned to Iran to visit family. In a letter written to his wife just days ago, Abedini said his captors have given him mixed signals about his fate.
“This is the process in my life today: one day I am told I will be freed and allowed to see my kids on Christmas (which was a lie) and the next day I am told I will hang for my faith in Jesus,” Abedini said in the letter. “One day there are intense pains after beatings in interrogations, the next day they are nice to you and offer you candy.”...

Posted via email from Americans for Freedom in Iran

No comments: