Monday, January 14, 2013

Iranian pastor Saeed Abedini faces torture in #Tehran's Evin prison #tcot #ccot #humanrights

American pastor jailed in Iran faces torture JPost - International

http://www.jpost.com/International/Article.aspx?id=299383


.....” The family of American-Iranian pastor Saeed Abedini released a letter from him on Thursday stating that Iranian authorities have
threatened him with death because of his belief in Christianity.
“This is the process in my life today: One day I am told I will be freed and allowed to see my kids on Christmas (which was a lie) and the next
day, I am told I will hang for my faith in Jesus,” he wrote in the letter.
“One day, there are intense pains after beatings in interrogations; the next day they are nice to you and offer you candy,” continued Abedini,
who is imprisoned in a Tehran jail.
The US State Department expressed “serious concerns” about Abedini’s situation on Friday.
Jordan Sekulow, the executive director of the Washington- based American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ) wrote to the The Jerusalem Post on Friday, “This is an extremely critical time for American Pastor Saeed and his family. We now know with certainty, from his own words, the brutality and life-threatening danger he faces in Iran’s notorious Evin Prison.”....

Posted via email from Americans for Freedom in Iran

No comments: